Next Sunday, I will celebrate my birthday (it’s on Easter day this year). For the occasion, I created a wishlist of a few little things I currently like. This selection can also give you ideas to spoil your loved ones… or even yourself !
1. San Marina Sandals – I saw these pretty sandals on a blog and instantly fell in love with them ! Thanks to their comfy heel, they would be perfect for this spring.
2. Filofax Agenda – I’ve been looking for a fonctional agenda since the beginning of the year, but didn’t find anything that suits me. I think the Filofax agenda would be the best option, because they are chic and very practical. They are expensive too, but it’s worth it when you know that you can refill them, and therefore keep the same for years.
4. Zara Home Cushion – A few printed cushions like this one would be perfect to brighten up my living room.
6. Action Manfrotto Compact Tripod – A nice professional tripod to replace mine that always threatens to fall under the weight of my camera.
8. Anthropologie Tray – An other decor item with this pretty tray that would look really nice on my coffee table.
9. Clarins Palette – I usually love Clarins products, and the soft colours of this palette are already inspiring me.
10. bareMinerals Foundation – I’ve been hearing a lot of great things about this product and I’d like to give it a try… I usually use liquid foundations, but I think a mineral one would be more suited for the summer.
11. Jellycat Fluffy Toy – To help me wait until baby arrives… I love Jellycat fluffy toys, it was really hard to pick only one !
12. Zara Home Wooden Box – A beautiful box in which I could store my brushes and beauty products, to tidy up my makeup area.
What are the little things you are currently craving ?