SITUATIONS – BACK TO SCHOOL
The week, the Situations series goes back to school ! I made for you the perfect mid-season selection, which is classic but far from boring. You can indeed find in this outfit a (consequent) touch of yellow, the trend colour for this fall 2014. The ideal back to school outftit is sober yet trendy, chic yet comfy. I think that this look fulfills all the criteria and I let you discover the items I chose for you.
1. A beautiful yellow peplum blazer, one of the trend colours for this fall. This elegant piece brings a nice touch of colour that makes me in a good mood. Zara
2. A plaid shirt for a cool but chic look. Wear it inside your jeans ! Zara
3. A pair of coatted skinny jeans. According to me, the fabric can easily improve a simple outfit. Comptoir des Cotonniers
4. Some cut out boots, trendy, comfy and perfect for mid-season. Asos
5. I have been digging a Céline bag for weeks and I hope to be able to buy one soon. The choice is going to be so difficult ! Céline
6. This watch is elegant yet cute at the same time thanks to its dotted bracelet. Kate Spade
7. A thin necklace to feminize this quite androgynous look. Zara
8. A really pretty notebook that almost makes me want to go back to school ! La Petite Papeterie Française
9. Nude but neat nails with this pretty colour. Une Beauty
10. A natural lip. Une Beauty
11. For the eyes, a touch of mascara should be enough. Benefit
12. Some BB cream for a radiant and fresh complexion. Erborian
13. Good luck !
Did you go back to school or work yet, or are you going back soon ?
What kind of outfit do you like to wear for this occasion ?
Would you like to see this week a selection dedicated to stationery items and office accessories ?