SITUATIONS – CHRISTMAS MORNING
In my family, we usually open our Christmas presents on the morning of the 25th of December. The children
often always are the first to wake up and they are impatiently waiting to open their presents. But for us, the rule is strict : it is forbidden to enter the room where the Christmas tree is if everyone is not there yet. It always ended up the same way : my brothers, my cousins and myself, making as much noise as possible to wake the adults up. And by the way, I must apologise for that… I had no idea at that time that they hardly slept and were all hungover. Even if there are no children in our family anymore – my youngest brother just turned 12 – the tradition carries on. For this week’s Situations post, I’ve picked up a “pajamas outfit”, perfect for Christmas morning. Even if it is now my turn to wake up hungover… (Mom, please, don’t come knocking at my door at 7 a.m.).
1. A long sleeves tee. Princesse Tam-Tam
2. Nice pajamas pants, perfect for the holiday season. Oysho
3. A long cardigan. Oysho
4. A pair of funny sleepers that are perfect for Christmas. Oysho
5. A whool blanket to keep yourself warm while opening your presents. Zara Home
6. Some really cute socks that you can also hang up by the fireplace… Oysho
7. No, a chocolate Father Christmas is not considered a balanced breakfast… Anthropologie
8. If you have children, or if you had too much mulled wine, a cup of coffee will be much needed. Anthropologie
9. I don’t l’ike the idea of putting make up on as soon as I wake up, but if you want to avoid frightening the future generations who will check the photo album, you might want to consider it… Clinique
10. Merry Christmas !