SITUATIONS – PROFESSIONAL MEETING
This week, the Situations series goes to a professional meeting. On the menu, a casual chic outfit to look professional without being too formal. Obviously, this look can be adapted, depending on your job and the importance of this meeting. For example, you can replace the trousers with a pencil skirt, or swap the leather blazer for a tuxedo jacket. The most important thing is to be comfortable in your own clothes to feel confident ! Discover my selection.
CASUAL CHIC SELECTION
1. A blouse with rolled up sleeves to look chic but relaxed. H&M
2. A pair of coated trousers, to bring a touch of modernity to the whole look. Zara
3. A leather blazer with an original cut. Zara
4. Some beautiful high heels for the “lady like” touch. Zara
5. An electric-blue bag to bring a little bit of colour to the outfit. New Look
6. An original and practical organiser to write down the meetings to come. La Petite Papeterie Française
7. A wonderful silver necklace with saphirs, absolutely elegant. Pamela Love
8. A pretty gold platted watch, to be on time. Larsson & Jennings
9. A special blow out gel, for a shiny and voluminous hair. Kérastase
10. Don’t look tired during your meeting ! Clarins
11. A fresh and radiant complexion. Lancôme
12. A pretty coral lip, a natural colour which brightens the whole face. Bobbi Brown
13. Good luck !