SITUATIONS – A ROMANTIC WEEKEND, D.2
Last monday, I posted the ideal outfit to wear during the first day of a romantic weekend. This week, I am sharing with you the perfect look for the second day : a casual chic outfit, something simple yet elegant.
I really like the association between faded jeans and flat shoes (pointy, if possible). The sweater will allow you to stay warm with chic. Wear it over a simple white shirt and let the sleeves and the collar show for a preppy touch ! To balance this quite classic outfit, play with makeup : a bright red lip witch matching nails, to give a sexy touch to the whole look.
THE ROMANTIC WEEKEND SELECTION
1. A simple white shirt to wear underneath the sweater. Mango
2. A pretty sweater in a sober colour. Zara
3. A pair of slightly faded skinny jeans. Zara
4. Some pretty flats with a discrete print. Asos
5. A pair of small earrings to get the mandatory dose of shine. Rachel Roy
6 & 7. A pretty set of lingerie in a really chic dark blue colour. Oysho, haut & bas
8. The fragrance I’ve been wearing the past few months, really light and fresh. Hermès
9. A red lip for a sexier look. L’Oréal
10. The touch of colour of this cuff is matching the earrings. Rachel Roy
11. A nail polish which is matching the lipstick, of course ! Essie
12. A classy bag, the perfect accessory for this look. Mango
13. Have a nice weekend !