SITUATIONS – TRAVEL, COMFORT AND STYLE
Today, I’ve picked the pieces which create, according to me, the perfect outfit for traveling, wether it is by train, by plane or even by car. When I’m traveling, I like to wear comfy clothes : spending several hours on a seat is not the most pleasant thing to do, and wearing a pencil skirt with stiletto heels is certainly not going to help. But I also like to wear a nice outfit and to look good, especially if someone’s waiting for me at the arrival. A jean (besides a pajamas, I think this is one of the most comfortable clothes), a pretty thin jumper, a coat you can wrap around you, and of course, flat shoes… Discover my selection to travel with comfort and style.
THE PERFECT OUTFIT FOR TRAVELING
1. A pretty “baby bue” cashemire jumper, to combine comfort and elegance. Other colours are also available. J. Crew
2. This kimono coat seems so warm and comfy ! Zara
3. A pair of washed skinny jeans. Acne Studio
4. Some flat leather mocassins, chicer than a simple pair of ballerina. Asos
5. A big handbag to keep all your essentials with you. Warehouse
6. Having a pretty wallet is necessary when traveling. Asos
7. A cute vanity to store all your beauty products. Oysho
8. A lip balm with a delicious smell. The Body Shop
9. A really rich cream to keep your skin moisturised and nourrished on the plane. Nivéa
10. A pretty watch to avoid missing a connection. Asos
11. A luggage tag : practical to recognise your suitcase at the arrival ! Lulu Guinness
12. And of course, the matching passport holder… Lulu Guinness
13. Have a good and safe trip !