With the warmer weather coming up, I feel like wearing fresh and soft make up looks that are perfect for spring. I invite you to discover my step by step tutorial to create this easy spring make up !
For this sprink make up, I’ve used :
➜ Foundation : Mat Lumière 20 Chanel
➜ Concealer : Diorskin Nude Concealer 001 Dior
➜ Luminizer gel : All Over Glow Jelly Pong Pong
➜ Terracotta 00 Guerlain
➜ Cream blush : Dream Touch Blush Maybelline
➜ Palette Nude 02 L’Oréal
➜ Palette Les 4 Ombres 19 Enigma Chanel
➜ Mascara : Rocket Volum Express Maybelline
➜ Lipstick : Rouge Coco 31 Chanel
➜ Lip gloss Baume Hydratant 02 Clinique
The step by step tutorial :
1. Apply your foundation and your concealer like you usually do. I use a wet beauty blender.
2. With an applicator brush, cover your mobile eyelid with a pink shimmery eyeshadow (here one from the palette Les 4 Ombres Chanel shade 19 Enigma).
3. With the applicator, roughly apply a khaki shimmery eyeshadow (here from the Chanel palette) to the crease of the eyelid and the outer corner of the eye. No need to be cautious, we will blend it right away.
4. With a blending brush, take a beige simmery eyeshadow (here the one from La Palette Nude L’Oréal shade 02) and blend the khaki eyeshadow with it. The colors will create a pretty and discreet smokey on your eyelid.
5. With the blending brush, take the pink colour used at the beginning and blend the edge of the smokey, up to the brow bone.
6. With a small angled brush, take a small amount of the khaki eyeshadow and draw a line above the upper lashline and under the lower lashline. Blend with a small fluffy brush.
7. Apply your mascara.
8. Fill in your brows like you usually do.
9. Apply some bronzer to your cheekbones, your forehead and your jawbone. The idea is to mimic a golden skin from the sun.
10. Apply a pink blush to your cheekbones. I used a creamy blush for a fresher result, applied with a wet beauty blender.
11. With the beauty blender, apply a little bit of luminizer gel to your temples, the top of your cheekbones, under your brows, to the inner corner of the eye, the brigde of your nose and your cupid’s bow.
12. Finally, apply a raspberry lipstick with a lip brush and a tiny layer of moisturizing lip gloss in a similar shade.
And this is the final result ! A natural and fresh spring make up, perfect to wear in this season.