TUTORIAL : VALENTINE’S DAY MAKEUP
Valentine’s day is coming and I wanted to show you how to do a fresh and light makeup that would be ideal for a romantic event. The focus is on the eyes with a nice touch of eyeliner, and the skin is radiant thanks to a hint of blush and contouring. I let you discover this step by step tutorial to make this Valentine’s day makeup.
1. I start by unifying my skin with a liquid foundation and a humid beauty blender.
2. I use a concealer on my dark circles and redness.
3 et 4. Then, I redefine my brows with a brush and a little bit of brown shadow.
5. I use a fluffy brush to apply a matt brown eyeshadow in the crease of the eyelid and on the outer corner of the eye.
6. Then, I apply a champagne eyeshadow on the mobile eyelid only.
7. I blend everything well by doing small circular movements with my brush.
8. We obtain a light smokey effet.
9. Now, I draw my eyeliner : I start with the flick, beginning at the outer corner of the eye and going towards the temple. My trick for a perfect line : put your elbow on a table or on the edge of a sink and press your wrist against your cheek or your chin. Your hand will shake less and it will be way easier.
10. Then, I draw a line above the upper lashline and join it with the flick.
11. I thicken the line to obtain a natural curve.
12. Finally, with an angular brush, I apply a light line of brown shadow under the lower lashline.
13 et 14. I curl my lashes and I apply a coat of black mascara.
15. Then, with a large brush, I apply a light brown shadow under the cheekbones, on my temples and under my chin to define the features of my face and give it more relief. Try to blend the shadow really well in order to obtain a natural effect.
16. I use the same technique to define the wings of my nose, with a smaller brush.
17. I apply a bit of liquid highlighter on the cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, the cupid’s bow and the brow bones.
18. With a big brush, I apply a peachy blush on the cheekbones and the temples.
19. I fix my makeup with a hint of translucent powder all over my face.
20. I finish the look with a light coat of lipstick in a natural shade, that I apply with a lip brush for a better result.
I used :