Who has never dreamt about an easy, light and delicious pancakes recipe ? Request granted ! These pancakes only require the use of two ingredients, are lactose free and can also be gluten free. In addition, the recipe is ultra light : less than 100 calories for four pancakes. Who’s in ?
To make these pancakes, you will need (for 4 persons) :
- 200 g of flour (1 2/3 cups)
- 60 cl of almond milk (2 1/2 cups)
- a pinch of baking powder
And… that’s it.
- Progressively mix the flour with the milk in a bowl. Be careful to avoid lumps. If you have a blender, it will be easier. Finally, add the baking powder and mix again.
I used wheat flour, but if you are gluten intolerant, you can choose another flour (corn, rice…). My recipe contains almond milk, but if you have nothing against regular cow milk, it will work as well.
- Heat up a pan. If it isn’t non-stick, add some butter or vegetable oil.
- Once your pan is hot, create small circles in it with your batter. Leave your pancakes for approximately one minute before flipping them. Cooking time varies according to the intensity of the fire, the consistency of your batter, etc.
Leave your pancakes in a plate covered with an aluminium foil so that they stay warm.
- Once done, you can cover them with sugar, greek yoghurt and berries, jam, maple syrup… I chose to go with honey, banana, nectarine and some goji berries. Delicious !