SITUATIONS – CHRISTMAS EVE
For this monday’s Situations post, I’ve decided to share with you the ideal selection for Christmas Eve, which is coming really fast. If there’s one thing that worries us – besides buying the perfect gits and deciding what to eat – it’s probably what we’re going to wear. For that night, you will probably be with your family, so I chose a classic yet very elegant outfit : a little black dress – obviously – that is still original with the lace and the waist details, a pair of gorgeous bow shoes, a little touch of jewels and various accessories to face the cold.
Regarding the makeup, I’ve decided to go for a brown smokey eye and a nude lip, the right combination for a special occasion. But a winged cat eye and a red lip can also be a win ! In either case, I’m picturing this outfit with the ultimate accessory : a loose and curly hair.
Throughout the month of December, the Situations series will be full of the magic of Christmas, and I look forward to share with you next Monday’s post.
THE CHRISTMAS EVE SELECTION
1. An amazing LBD with lace, the timeless and oh so chic piece ! The perfect way to get dressed in a blink of an eye. Esprit
2. If you go out, this pretty and slightly oversized coat in wool mix would be ideal to cope with the cold. Esprit
3. A faux fur clutch to keep all your essentials with you. Kinda like a Father Christmas’ modern hood, even if I hardly doubt this could contain all your presents… Esprit
4. A pair of pretty gloves embellished with strass to face December’s cold with class. Even better : they were especially made to be used with a smartphone without having to take them off. So convenient ! Esprit
5. I absolutely love high-heeled sandals with ankle straps, especially when they also have a big bow on it. Needless to say I fell in love with these ! They bring the right fancy touch that was missing in this outfit. André
6 et 7. Even if I rarely wear jewels in my everyday life, I like to put beautiful ones on for special events like this. With this gorgeous pair of earrings and this pretty bracelet, your outfit will be sublimated. Pilgrim
8 et 9. For a special occasion, there are two things I like regarding makeup : a focus on the eyes with a strong smokey makeup, or a perfectly defined red lip. When I came across this amazing palette of eye shadows, I knew which part of the face would be the star of the show for this selection… I’d keep the rest of the makeup quite simple with a nude gloss. Chanel
10. I wish you an amazing Christmas Eve !
Do you already know what you’re going to wear on the 24th ?
According to you, what is the perfect Christmas Eve outfit ?