SITUATIONS – COFFEE WITH FRIENDS
On this first day of September, the Situations series takes a much needed break to grab a coffee with girlfriends. Let’s put the perfect mid season outfit on : a superposition between a light shirt and a comfy jumper, with a faux leather skirt and plateforms sandals. At this time of year, you can usually wear this look with bare legs, but if the weather is definitely too capricious, adding a pair of black tights should not be a problem. For the hair, a cascade of curls – that you can accessorise with a pretty headband – will totaly match the spirit of this outfit. A red lip perfectly completes this look.I let you discover in details the selection I made for you this week, and I hope this will give you some inspiration to create your everyday outfits.
BUY THE LOOK
1. A red jumper, cool yet sophisticated. If this colour is too much for you, you can replace it by a pretty grey that will be just as nice. Mango
2. A light white shirt to wear underneath, for the studious touch. Mango
3. A faux leather skirt, still trendy this season. Choose a pencil skirt for a more sexy and sophisticated look. Zara
4. Black plateforms sandals, not too high to avoid the leather and high heels combination, usually connotated as vulgar. Asos
5. A small shoulder bag. Ted Baker
6. A pretty red lip that matches the jumper. Chanel
7. A perfect complexion is essential when you wear this kind of lipstick. Yves Saint Laurent
8. Think about the matching nail polish, to be chic to the tip of your nails. Kure Bazaar
9. A pretty headband to perfect the look. Accessoires Cheveux Chics
10. A cascade of curls would be ideal to complete this outfit. Wether your hair is naturally curly or you need the help of an iron curler, this product will help you. Tigi Catwalk
11. Have fun !