Valentine’s Day is a great occasion to prepare a nice candlelight dinner with your loved one. But finding the perfect menu can sometimes be a headache… To help you out, I’m sharing with you an amazing chocolate mousse recipe. Super easy to make, this dessert only contains two main ingredients ! And since it has to be done at least a few hours before you eat it, you can spend less time in the kitchen, and more with your lover. I let you discover this delicious Valentine’s Day dessert, even if I couldn’t wait the 14th of February to enjoy mine…
The ingredients (for two persons) :
– 100g of dark chocolate
– 3 eggs
– vanilla flavour
1. Melt the 100g of chocolate in a water bath.
2. Meanwhile, take the three eggs and separate the whites from the yolks, then whisk the whites until stiff.
3. Mix the melted chocolate, the three egg yolks and a tsp of vanilla flavour.
4. Gradually add the egg whites to the mixture.
5. Once your mousse ready, try not to eat all of it from the bowl. Instead, pour it into small ramekins, or pretty glasses, and let it rest at least three hours in the fridge. The decoration is up to you… But strawberries are amazing with chocolate, and this classic has proven successful during romantic dinners.